ResCare is Respect and Care—assisting people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare Workforce Service operates the One-Stop Career Center located in the Laughlin Library. Since 1968, ResCare’s mission has been to “assist people to reach their highest level of independence” and motivate our staff of workforce experts to develop cutting-edge strategies that (1) help job seekers and students prepare for self-sustaining employment opportunities, (2) support businesses in their efforts to secure qualified employees and (3) allow us to function as a trusted community partner in every market where we operate.
List of Services Provided
- Career Path Exploration & Job Attainment Resources
- Free Skill-building Workshops
- Staff Guidance & Planning
- Employment Training & Support
- Occupational Skills Training for in-demand, industry-recognized certifications and credentials
Who This is For
Residents and businesses of Laughlin, Nevada