Workforce Connections welcomes twenty-eight new members to its Business Engagement Panel. The new members represent twenty-one key employers in Southern Nevada.
Workforce Connections’ Business Engagement Panel members have decision-making and hiring authority in their respective businesses who can deliver real time and locally relevant workforce intelligence. The information is used to improve both employer and job seeker services offered within the One-Stop Delivery System, as well as align local training resources.
“Employers have an opportunity to shape our local workforce development system to meet their unique needs,” said Kenadie Cobbin Richardson, Director, Business Engagement & Communications for Workforce Connections.
New Workforce Connections’ Business Engagement Panel members include:
- Erin McDermott, Accion
- Rebecca Ahmed, Allegiant Air
- Dino Marino, Arista Management Group
- Donna Criswell, Batteries in a Flash
- Julie Tate, C3Connect
- Mel Evans, City of Las Vegas
- Leo Gobo, Designs for Health
- Karl Rostron, Diamond Resorts
- Arielle Saadya, GMT Care
- Cynthia Knight, Homewatch Caregivers
- Jill Riley, JT3
- Dee Di Giovanni, JT3
- Cecil Fielder, Keolis USA
- Stephanie Calmy, Las Vegas Water District
- Cristina Lopez, Las Vegas Water District
- Kurt Hanson, Mass Mutual Nevada
- Robert Farr, MGM Resorts
- William Edgell, MGM Resorts
- Tobias Hoppe, RDI Corp
- William Tandiono-Cellona, Robert Half Technologies
- Tammara Williams, Regional Transportation Commission (RTC)
- Jorna Clark, Solar City
- LaReese Turner, Stations Casinos
- Kelly Fisher, Stations Casinos
- Angela Triche, Sunrise Children’s Foundation
- Tiffany Alston, Sunrise Children’s Foundation
The Business Engagement Panel will meet four more times this fiscal year from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Workforce Connections, 6330 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 150, Las Vegas, NV 89146: October 21, 2015; February 17, 2016; April 20, 2016; and June 15, 2016.
New members are welcome. Please contact the Workforce Connections’ Business Engagement Specialist Team at (702) 636-4380 or email Celia Rouse at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.