Project Coordinator Summer Intern
Workforce Connections is seeking to hire a summer intern to coordinate and support activities and initiatives within the organization.
This individual will exhibit exceptional attention to detail and work with urgency when accomplishing tasks. We are looking for an individual who is positive, organized, and who possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Prepares reports on metrics and milestones.
- Creates and maintains documentation.
- Navigates through several software programs.
- Communicates effectively through multiple channels.
- Coordinates and supports special project initiatives.
- Coordinates activities and manages scheduling of participants, rooms, and equipment as needed.
- Contributes to team project meetings.
- Prepares documents to support project activities.
- Develops a range of documents to support project activities, such as PowerPoint slides,
training resources, schedules and attendance rosters.
- Develops and deploys communication documents such as emails, intranet and web
page updates, posters, pamphlets, etc.
- Develops and manages reporting on activities.
- Performs research and analysis using a variety of resources; draft memos, talking points, and other documents and materials.
- Attends meetings to take notes and distribute to WC personnel as necessary.
- Assists with special projects to include events and community outreach efforts.
- Manages confidential information
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested and qualified individuals may submit the following application
materials via email scan to HR@snvwc.org, or drop off to Workforce Connections’
Human Resources department at:
6330 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 150
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
The selection process includes submittal of required application materials.
A complete application package includes:
• WC 2019 Summer Internship Application (click here)
• Letter of Interest
• Resume with professional references
• At least one letter of recommendation
The selection process will consist of a thorough review of all submitted
application packets with only the most qualified participating in an interview.
An equal opportunity employer/program
Auxiliary aids and services available upon request for individuals with disabilities
Relay 711 or (800) 326-6868