Unemployed, Low Skilled and Disadvantaged Adults and/or Dislocated Workers.
HOSN aligns with the Southern Nevada Workforce Connections One-Stop Career Center model to provide a comprehensive service delivery of training and career services that aligns and combines resources responsive to the adult’s needs. Getting people good jobs and acquiring needed skills and support will be accomplished through a network of committed individuals within partnering organizations with “point of access” all under one roof. HOSN brings together many community partners to seamlessly provide an array of services, to include: resume preparation, job readiness skills, career counseling, industry training, job search & placement, job coaching, supportive services and follow up. HOSN will continue to establish dynamic partnerships with employers, connecting employment, education and job training opportunities for Adults, Dislocated Workers and Displaced Homemakers.
List of Services Provided
• Workshops to build job readiness skills, identify transferable skills and resume preparation.
• Career assessment, education and training programs, job search, placement and coaching.
• On-the-job work experience, occupational skills training, support and follow up services.
• Professional/Skilled staff to include Bilingual Spanish.
• Employer access to pre-screened, prepared and qualified candidates for employment.
Who This is For
Adults who are underemployed, recently dislocated workers and displaced homemakers as well as those seeking workforce re-entry services in the Southern Nevada area zip codes: 89169, 89118, 89119, 89120, 89011, 89014, 89015, 89139, 89074, 89178, 89123, 89012, 89179, 89141, 89183, 89052, 89012, 89002, 89044, and 89005.